Saturday 4 October 2008

Liverpool

Okay, so I went to Liverpool for a couple of days earlier this week, which was pretty difficult - I was staying with a friend who's a student there so food was very limited. So I ended up eating 2 apples and two bananas over 48 hours. haha.
Although combined with walking around Liverpool about 14,000 times, it did help with losing some fat! haha, and I also saved money on feasting on KFC/Burger King/McDonalds like I would have done before - wooohoo!

I'm going to make a curry tomorrow, which I got the recipe for with some random spices which I got the other day - no idea what it's going to be like, but it's vegan so I'm going to give it a shot. Need to actually eat some food to get over Liverpool....... and need to learn to take more supplies with me.

Ooh, and I discovered a love for Marmite. Which I probably wouldn't have if I wasn't vegan, I'd tried to before.. but didn't really rate it much, although it was strange because I didn't LOVE it or HATE it, just thought it was alright, but that's typical me I guess, but now I'm actually loving i.

Anyway, I think that's all I have to say and someone is moaning at me because they want to ring me, so I better go.

No comments: