Monday 19 January 2009

New vegan recruit!

Woo! I have recruited a new vegan! How excellent am I. I didn't really intend to, I just referred to puss, death and chicken period as.... puss, death and chikcen piroid and I think it kind of put her off a little bit. Hmmm. But wooo, she's trying it. I need to offer me help and support and wonderful wisdom of my ..... however many months of veganism I now have. haha. Well yeah, I've written an essential shoping list for her..... and I'm also going to write a few meal plans because prior to this she ate every couple of days and that'd probably be some greasy animal nastiness from some Kebab house or something..... although she doesn't like beans.. or tomatoes, so it's quite a challenge, considering most of my diet is based around beans.....and tomatoes. haha.

But happiness for recruiting a new vegan! =D

No comments: