Wednesday 10 December 2008

Peta2 promo stuff is here!

Woo woo! Okay, I got some Peta2 promo stuff today, finally - I ordered them weeks ago and finally got (some of) it today, I think there should be another batch aswell.

"Meat's Not Green" flyers which are pretty good... and also loads of stickers - "I'm Not A Nugget", "Meat's no treat for those you eat", "Fish are friends, not food!" and "Love Me Don't Eat Me"I've already had fun attacking the bacon in the fridge and also stuck the fish one on my mum's fish tank.. muuahaha.

I'll be having fun shifting them around town over the next few days too, woop... hmm, I was actually doing the exact same thing as a job for a nightclub this time last year, ha... flyering that is... not giving out PETA stuff at a nightclub.. that would be a little bit strage (but a good idea.. hmmm!)..

And look at this, I just saw it on the Fish and Chimps blog - it's so cute.. but sad =(

No comments: