Tuesday 17 March 2009

6 look-a-likes for everyone on the planet????

After finding this Facebook group it got me wondering, are there really 6 look-a-likes for every person on earth?

According to the 'experts' human beings can have around 1 billion phsyical variations and as we know, there's around 6 billion people on earth, so technically that would mean that there should be 6 people who look exactly or pretty closely alike? Do you think it works out?

It's a possibility. I've never seen anyone who looks like me, although it would be pretty fun to do so, but people have told me several times that they 'saw me' in a place where... I wasn't.
I've seen 2 people that are pretty identical to one of my friends (at least from certain angels, and if they lost/gained weight etc) and that's just in the city we live in alone, and one even in the same village (no, they're not brothers! ;-)).

Thinking along those lines, it could actually work out, but then what about celebs? Surely we'd have people popping up all over the place that look ALOT like celebs, not like these crappy look-a-likes that you can buy to come to your parties and all that shiz. I mean, the most famous one is probably David Beckham's look-a-like, and he's not really that similer?

Something else to consider is cosmetic sugery? What happens then? Can they only change it within the 'billion' variations, or are we able to 'create' our own new variations? The only person I've seen with a similar nose to Michael Jackson's nose is Jodie Marsh and I don't think either of those were quite how 'god' intended.

I'd like to think it's true, can you imagine how funny it would be sitting in a room with another 5 of you?

So if you look like this:

Let me know! We have some serious fun to be getting on with!

No comments: