Wednesday 4 March 2009

I GOT MY TATTOO!

Okay, I know I said I was waiting a year before having it done - but erm, I couldn't wait. haha.
Well my friend went for a tattoo, so I said I'd go with him to see what it's like etc.... anyway, one the way it really started me thinking, and I decided that if he asked me to get mine too I would... and he did, so I'm now formally branded Vegan!


My wrist looks really thin/my hand looks massive.. but yeah, that's my tat. WOOO! Still a little tender ha, I'll upload another one in a couple of days when it's fixed. =)

I think it's the only thing that I feel strongly enough about to actually have tattooed on me, I never intend on being un-vegan, and the tattoo generally 'means' something to me, rather than just walking into the tattoo place and picking something you think looks cool and then 'making up' a reason why it means something to you, like other people I know.

I've actually had really mixed reactions, my mum really likes it, my cousin hates it and doesn't understand why I've had that (although she has Sister in Chinese on her lower back, classy!) a mate found it 'comical', another one said it was AWESOME, another said it looked hot. haha.

But I'm really pleased with it, so that's all the counts really - never thought I'd get a tat, but I have and I like it, so woohoo!

No comments: