Monday 23 March 2009

Best vegan curry ever!

Woop! I made a tikka masala type curry today and it was REALLY nice, I used Realeat 'chicken' and put in some chick peas too... and Spinach... and spring onions... that was just because they were reduced in Tesco, 3p for a bunch! BARGAIN!
I'll post the recipe tomorrow if anyone wants to try it for themselves, served it with the only naan breads I could find it Tesco which were actually vegan; which turned out to be the heatlhy low fat things and Hoummus, I just did the Hummus thing because I bought it and I'm not really sure what to 'do' with it......
BUT it was nice, dip naan into that and then in to curry and t'was really yummy! =]]

For dessert, I had Tofutti Mango and Passion Fruit ice cream topped with dried Cranberries and 'breakfast topping'... which is basically nuts and berries and shit. Again. Nice.

Wooop.... considering I just made it up and threw it together from random things I bought it went amazingly well. Haha.... and I have loads left over, so woot.

1 comment:

Twon said...

spicy hummus on a pita is one of my favorite snacks EVER!

this sounds delish. i haven't tried making a curry dish yet on my own. im not too great in the kitchen lol will have to give it a shot!