Tuesday 17 March 2009

Tweet Tweet Tweet!

So, Twitter. I must admit that I'm pretty addicted, I couldn't honestly tell you why, I guess it's just good to see what's going on with people/companies/groups.

I have several other vegans which I'm following and it's quite interesting to what some of their updates, although it also makes me jelous that I don't live in the US and don't have HBO over here.

Luckily the american friends are always hot on the case to post links and such like.

Along side keeping up with vegan stuff, however, it's also a good way to keep in touch with, well, anything - there's so many different people on there, with so many different interests who post about technology, current affairs, the mindless world of celebrity, oh, and speaking of celebs, there's a good few of them on their themselves!

If you're on there - Twitter me up.

No comments: